Saturday, February 4, 2012

LA PLAYA!
So I finished my first week of school at the catolica, which was really only 2 days. I am still trying to learn  way around the public transportation. It's taking some adjusting but the people are so friendly and I am always asking for help "Advisame porfavor". Yesterday and then most of the day today I went to a beach about twenty minutes away called "CONCON". This beach is so beautiful and doesn't have near as many people as the one right next to my home. Here are some pictures of CONCON.




Also this week right next to la playa CONCON is the world tour ATP, mens tennis. Which is pretty cool since it is right in my town. Also right next to the beach is the "Chilean Armada y Naval" and yesterday I got to watch the Navy doing drills in the water with the helicopter.
I want to take more pictures here but most places I can't take my camera because it will get stolen. Also anyone that is reading this blog and wants to contact me you can skype me my skype name is Kaitlyn Kurtz, real simple. 
For Now
Chao!
-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment